Viewership for this week’s episode of SmackDown Live rises up. This week’s show was able to draw an average of 2.613 million viewers. This is up 6.7% from last week’s 2.449 million viewers, which was the lowest viewership SmackDown Live had this 2018, and the lowest SmackDown viewership going back to the October 31st, 2017 Halloween episode that drew 2.119 million viewers. This week’s show featured WWE Champion AJ Styles defeating Baron Corbin in a non-title main event matchup.
SmackDown was #4 in viewership for this week on cable, behind Curse of Oak Island, Tucker Carlson and Rachel Maddow. SmackDown was #1 in the 18-49 demographic. In comparison, Monday’s RAW drew 3.282 million viewers, up from last week’s 3.105 million viewers. It topped SmackDown viewership by 25.6%.
Below are the viewership numbers of SmackDown Live for the rest of 2018:
– January 2nd Episode: 2.720 million viewers
– January 9th Episode: 2.603 million viewers
– January 16th Episode: 2.602 million viewers
– January 23rd Episode: 2.580 million viewers
– January 30th Episode: 2.509 million viewers (Royal Rumble Fallout Show)
– February 6th Episode: 2.505 million viewers
– February 13th Episode: 2.449 million viewers
– February 20th Episode: 2.613 million viewers