The card for the next NXT TakeOver live special took shape following this week’s episode of NXT On USA.
Four matches, including three world title bouts, are now confirmed for the upcoming NXT TakeOver: Portland live special in February.
During Wednesday’s episode of NXT On USA, it was announced that former NXT World Champion Tommaso Ciampa will be the next challenger for the reigning title-holder from The Undisputed ERA, Adam Cole, at the live special set to take place from the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon.
Additionally, after winning the 2020 Dusty Rhodes Tag-Team Classic Tournament, The BroserWeights — Matt Riddle and Pete Dunne — will challenge reigning NXT World Tag-Team Champions from The Undisputed ERA, Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly, in another title match on the card.
Rounding out the card will be Rhea Ripley in a defense of her NXT Championship against Bianca Belair, as well as a featured bout pitting Finn Balor one-on-one against Johnny Gargano.
Make sure to join us here at Rajah.com on Sunday, February 16th, for live results coverage of the NXT TakeOver: Portland live special on the WWE Network from the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon.
- WATCH: Cody Gives AEW Fan Special Off-Air Moment He’ll Never Forget At AEW TV Taping (Video)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom