— According to the WrestleVotes account, the specifics of WWE’s upcoming draft are being kept “tight lipped” as to avoid any leaks. However, they report that Paul Heyman, Director of Raw, is pushing to have Bray Wyatt and Aleister Black on the red brand while on the flip side, FOX – but not specifically Eric Bischoff – is angling to have Roman Reigns and Charlotte Flair as two superstars on Smackdown.
Click Here: aviron bayonnais rugby jerseys
Draft info is being kept tight lipped, rightfully so. They are trying to make this a big deal. With that said, I know Heyman has fought for Bray Wyatt & Aleister Black to land on RAW. On the flip side, FOX – not specifically Bischoff, has remained steady for Reigns & Charlotte.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) October 10, 2019
- UPDATE: WWE & FOX Have Even MORE Ideas To Legitimize WWE DRAFT~!!
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom